Saturday 8 October 2011

New In

These are a few of the lovely new things we received from our latest box of goodies from Nkuku that have been added to miki this week.


The beautiful white ceramic knobs are my favourite - they're really simple and clean. It thought I'd use a couple as hooks in the bathroom but then I've seen these lovely hooks (below) so I might hang on for them. I've been trying to take a few of my own photos need to work on the styling though - they look a bit bare. Not quite Tine K Home standard yet!  Also available are the very sweet patterned ceramic door knobs  and the wire baskets which are perfect for... just about everything really.

____________________________________________________________________

Nkuku have added lots of new things that will be 'available soon' to tease me with. I'm so excited about the new range - they introduced lots of lovely homewares that I have been thinking about sourcing for the shop including these amazing lanterns. I've seen so many lanterns that I've liked but unfortunately they haven't been ethical or at least I there were no guarantees that they were ethical. Also I love the little mango wood bowl and spoon! We will definately be ordering in some of all the following so let me know if you'd like to back order/reserve anything.


Also their new bathroom items are pretty special  - I really love the soap dish.


To view all their collection go here

No comments:

Post a Comment