Monday 14 November 2011

Daily Inspiration from Queen Anne Farmhouse

I always like to save my favourite interiors to my desktop to inspire me (I have posted about this before). This past month I have had the dining room from the Queen Anne Farmhouse in East Sussex on my laptop and thought it was just to lovely not to share. It was mainly the concrete floor which caught my eye but I also love how relaxed the styling is - it feels very lived in - there are visible wires in most rooms and the stairs aren't 'perfect' and I really like that.


I love the mix of flooring throughout this home - especially in the shot above with the mix of concrete and sisal flooring. I think the hallway below is wonderful - we are planning to repaint the floorboards in our hallway a similar colour and I can't wait to see how it looks. I think it would work really well with this Ibis wallpaper from Turner Pocock Cazalet. What do you think?

___________________________________________________________________

QUEEN ANNE FARMHOUSE EAST SUSSEX
___________________________________________________________________



Have a lovely week x

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a beautiful space. Love the simplicity white, grey and timber palette.
    Nice blog, look forward to the next post!
    x katrina

    ReplyDelete